As the parent of a child with big needs you know the importance of following your heart. But what if you can't hear what your heart says? Or what if you're afraid to trust what you hear?
My journey in holding healing for my daughter showed me that our greatest power comes through opening to the scary stuff, and that within that space meaningful, magical change happens. I've learned that being in a place of not knowing is not the same as being powerless, and that the way through all of the messy fear and doubt is completely transformational.
This experience gifted me a deep understanding of what it means to trust and follow my intuition without knowing exactly what the path will look like or where we'll end up. It fuels the work I do with mothers who are facing personal struggles that require big shifts in the way they are used to doing things. I love guiding others through the process of learning to lean in, listen, and align with the belief that it's possible to create something better.
What vision do you hold for your family? For yourself? It's important that you create space to nurture both, and that you give yourself permission to prioritize your own happiness.
This is a place for all parents carving a path through the darkness to something better. It's a template for how to listen - to your child, to yourself, to whatever greater goodness guides you, and then let go where you can. I'm happy you're here.
Go here to find out how to work with me. Join the new Facebook group click here: http://bit.ly/higherselfcoaching
Join the email list to receive future posts.
"Open your hands if you want to be held."
- Nov 7, 2016 Your Presence Is Your Power Nov 7, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016 Be Your Own Hero Sep 29, 2016
- Jul 13, 2016 Everything but the Kitchen Sink Jul 13, 2016
- Jun 9, 2016 When the Sh*t Hits the Fan Jun 9, 2016
- May 5, 2016 Ten Signs You Have Reached Allergy Parent Gold Club Status May 5, 2016
- February 2016
- Dec 24, 2015 If I knew then what I know now: a list of hopes for this holiday Dec 24, 2015
- Nov 29, 2015 Let There Be Turkey (next year) Nov 29, 2015
- Nov 4, 2015 A Letter to You and Me and Every Mother Needing to Recharge Nov 4, 2015
- October 2015
- Sep 20, 2015 Happy Birthday Sweet Lemon Sep 20, 2015
- August 2015